Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Can We Just Pretend? (2021)

 

Time for some incest courtesy of MissaX and Ricky Greenwood, now I can't say that it's my favorite genre as the playing safe angle bother me but since Maya Woulfe is in the cast why not give it a try.

Maya Woulfe and Tyler Cruise

After the divorce of their respective parents Maya and Tyler always live together as brother and sister. Maya feels that she is a burden for Tyler since he has no real reason to accept that she continue to live in the house with him, but he reassure her that everything is fine with him since he doesn't want to live alone. Later that day Maya accidentally expose herself in front of him and it's time for a bit of family love.

Destiny Cruz
 

The following morning Maya leave for the day and her cousin shows up at the home to live with them for a while and later that day she reveals at Tyler that she knows what happened between him and Maya the day before. It's time for a redo with the cousin, but with a twist since during a blindfolding game Maya will joins them.

Maya Woulfe

Like I said I'm not the biggest fan of those fake incest scenes, by the way that playing safe is kind of funny since it wasn't a big deal some years ago to play the Whitney and Britney Stevens are sisters angle, but I have enjoy this one. I love Maya Woulfe so it's a given that it played a part in my enjoyment. I like the cousin variation, even if it's stretching the incest angle a bit much since Destiny is the step cousin of Tyler step sister. The blindfold game was nice too, but I feel that Tyler knew all along and just went with it (who wouldn't). Maya was great as she always is, I love her smile so much, and Destiny Cruz was also good. On the other Side Tyler Cruise line delivery wasn't that good, but he is relatively new and it's great to see a fresh face in the industry. The threesome at the end was quite hot too, Tyler stamina is sure impressive but he's a young man so that goes with the territory.

Tyler Cruise

Sure worth a watch and you can purchase the scene on MissaX on Demand today... I could have done my review earlier but I didn't want to play the streaming only tease this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment