Friday, September 17, 2010

After Hours Cinema Grindhouse Director Series

Since I'm an amateur film reviewer and not a dvd reviewer I don't usually talk about the future dvd release, but for this one I make an exception. Why? Easy, the two previous volumes are high quality and I am a big fan of Carter Stevens.
 
After Hours Cinema proudly announces
TEENAGE TWINS COLLECTION
The Films of Carter Stevens Vol. 2: 1976 – 1977

ROLLERBABIES - TEENAGE TWINS - PUNK ROCK
THREE FEATURE FILM COLLECTION!!
LOADED WITH DVD EXTRAS! STARRING TWINS BROOKE and TAYLOR YOUNG! Plus ERIC EDWARDS, TERRI HALL, MARY STUART and others!

This director approved 3-film package also contains one-of-a-kind interviews and commentary tracks with director Carter Stevens, extensive liners notes, trailers and more.

NEW DIGITAL RESTORATION FROM THE ONLY EXISTING FILM ELEMENTS
Approved by director Carter Stevens


You can pre-order at a special price since you will pay only 22.99$ and not the regular price of 27.99$. You can believe me this set worth the price asked for and even more...

You can read my old review of Rollerbabies here

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, I can't wait to get this!! I've been wanting to see Rollerbabies for so long.

    ReplyDelete