Friday, February 17, 2023

Sugar Town (2008)

 

Today I go back in time since I haven't watch something older in a while, but too be honest the real reasons why I picked this one are the cover art and Whitney Stevens... if someone would ask me who is my all-time my answer would be Whitney, one of the most beautiful and hottest woman who was in the adult industry but in the wrong era since 99% of what she did was fuck scenes (this time it felt like it could be a feature).

Britney Stevens and Mr. Marcus

Sadly as I should have guessed since this isn't nineties Vivid but mid 2000 at the end of their successful run Vivid this is more a vignettes film with a very small blaxsploitation theme to link the scenes (more or less, since it's like saying interracial sex scenes equals blaxsploitation). So, to be honest, talking about the synopsis isn't really important here so let's talk about the sex... 

First one is between a pimp and one of his girl. This one isn't for me, Mr. Marcus is too big for Britney Stevens, she doesn't feel comfortable and I can't enjoy watching sex when a performer doesn't seem to have a good time.

Ashley Blue and Tyler Knight

Next we have Tyler Knight who looks cool as hell driving a vintage car visiting Ashley Blue. This scene is all anal something I ain't a big fan of usually but it was quite enjoyable to watch... Ashley sure produce the hugest amount of saliva I haven't seen when she gives a blowjob.

Tony T. and Whitney Stevens

Next the moment I was waiting for... after a short introduction in which Dirty Harry come to pick Whitney's mother (Veronica Hart) for a date she have the house for herself after they left. Her boyfriend shows up and it's time for act three, nothing to complain here... one of the greatest Whitney's scene and believe me I have more than one hundred of her film (it's not because I review only feature films that I don't buy sex only VOD). Great sex, awesome visual position and, for a change, the person in charge of her make-up didn't go over the top with the eyes shadow so it's a natural looking Whitney that we get.

Julius Ceazher and Tori Black

Next we are back with the theme, as good as the previous scene was it didn't really fit with the rest, with Julius outside watching three girls to pick one... Britney and Ashley already got their scene so obviously the picked one is a young Tori Black. The scene is conventional and nothing out of the ordinary, but it's Tori so the scene is enjoyable.

Jada Fire

It's time to close the program with a scene between Jada Fire and Julius Ceazher that feel a little bit like a filler. Not that it isn't a good scene since Jada is curvy at all the right places so it's a win for me... filler or not.

Veronica Hart

I won't lie... the deceptive cover art promising a blaxsploitation feature but delivering a vignette film isn't cool. But almost all the sex scenes are enjoyable, some efforts were made using seventies car and clothes (for the most part) and I we got an amazing scene with Whitney so I can't complain. On the other hand that would have been nice to have a score fitting with the seventies sound and a much better cameo from Veronica Hart (seriously she got more screen time in the behind the scenes featurette than what she got in the film).

More a rent than a purchase recommendation since this doesn't have that much rewatchability unless you are a big fan of one of the actresses. Since they bought the Vivid library the film is available to stream for free on Adult Time if you are a member of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment